Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Edna Mode Inspired Design Now In RedBubble Shop!

After a long spring break hiatus I am finally back to the blog! Ireland was amazing, but it's time to think Disney again!

I love just the Incredibles and Edna Mode is inspired! No one but Brad Bird could pull of such a great character voice. Pixar is just full of surprises! This is perhaps Edna's best known quote, "I never look back darling; it distracts from the now!" And now you can wear it with pride!

Remember, you can customize size and color for all my designs. Head on over to my RedBubble shop and take a better look. And be sure to check out all the other great items with this design, including tote bags, hoodies and mugs!

Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment