Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New Tangled "I Don't Do Backstory" RedBubble Design

It's been a while since I added a new design to the RedBubble shop! This design occurred to me as we were watching Tangled on one of our snow days this past week.

I have to confess, Flynn Rider is my favorite Prince! A little cocky, a  little rogue, a lot hunky, plenty of wit, and absolutely transparent to Rapunzel! I love that guy! And his insistence that he doesn't do backstory is just too funny. I had to make a t-shirt.

And for those of you who haven't been to the RedBubble shop in a while there are all sorts of ways to sport this design! The most recent is leggings! I have to admit, I love them. And I have updated my shop to include leggings, travel mugs, and cases for all my designs. Hop on over and do a little mid-winter shopping, or stock up for your next Disney trip! And until midnight tonight, you can use this code, TOPLESS20, to get 20% off all tops for men and women! It's a great deal! Remember you can customize the color and size of your t-shirt or hoodie to suit your personal style, but the other products' colors are locked in.

Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!



No comments:

Post a Comment