Tuesday, February 3, 2015

DIY Disney Bookmark Valentines

Last month I posted about this adorable and easy to make paper clip bookmark. Today, I'm going to show you how simple it is to turn these little handmade treasures into lovely, simple valentines. If you missed the tutorial on making these bookmarks, you can check it out here.

In order to turn these bookmarks into simple valentines, I used these great printable cards from Mique from Thirty Handmade Days. (That's pronounced Mickey - coincidence? I think not!) I simply printed the cards out on card stock, used my paper cutter to cut them out and make a small slit in each one, and attached the bookmark to it. That's it!

I happen to know a certain pre-school teacher at Little Chef's school who is about as Disney crazy as we are! I think this would be the perfect thing for her valentine this year! It's inexpensive, cute and functional. I know that was just the sort of thing I liked when I was teaching!

I hope you are enjoying this run up to Valentine's Day! And until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment