Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sitting With Grandmother Willow | Carla of WDW Travel Prep


As part of our on-going series, Sitting with Grandmother Willow, I am happy to introduce you to Carla of WDW Travel Prep, and Etsy store Magic Travel Prep! This series of blog posts highlights artists and fellow bloggers of all stripes with one thing in common: a passion for Disney!

Carla has incredible planning tips and planners on her blog and in her Etsy shop, sure to give even the most seasoned planner a little help in making the most of the magic! As most of us know, the more you plan, the better your Disney vacation can be. And as the Disney experience grows, so does the need to get your ducks (or mice?) in a row! Carla is a terrific resource for making all those Disney plans. I'm so glad she could join us on the blog this month!




Disney by the numbers (with apologies to Harpers):

# of trips you have made: 3
Date of first trip: December 2011
Date of next trip: January 2015
# of Resorts stayed in: 3
Usual # in your travel party: 2, just me and my boyfriend
Pairs of mouse ears in your cottage: 2

WDW or Disneyland (or other)? Both!
How do you usually travel to Disney? Plane
Do you have any tips for trips? My favorite tip is to not over plan! Although Disney planning is my favorite thing to do, it’s important to make sure you don’t try to lay out every single second. Give yourself some wiggle room.
Do you have a favorite place to eat while in Disney? There are so many to choose, but the only place I go to every time is Aloha Isle for some Dole Whip.
What is your absolute DON'T MISS attraction? Expedition Everest is a must for me.
Stage shows, yes or no? Yes! The ones at Epcot are wonderful.
Parades, yes or no? Yes! Festival of Fantasy is my new favorite.
Best Fast Pass to get: Toy Story Mania.
Favorite park: Magic Kingdom
One piece of advice you'd give a novice about WDW/DL: It will always be more crowded than you think!
How do you create extra magic for your family? We buy matching pins to wear J

How can we connect with you? You can check out my website for all my current social media links! Wdwtravelprep.com

No comments:

Post a Comment