Saturday, August 2, 2014

Easy Disney Themed Back To School Dinner

Let's face it. The last thing we want to think about during the first weeks of school is getting dinner on the table. Ok, the last thing I want to face is getting dinner on the table! And that's true most nights. I just plain run out of energy by then. So when we tried this recipe and it got rave reviews, I knew it would be in the queue for our back to school meals this week.

This Shrimp and Prosciutto Pasta recipe from the Grand Floridian Cafe can be found over at Magical Recipes; just follow the link above.  I love the site and have found several great recipes there for our family meals. And one of the best things about this meal is that it took me under 30 minutes from start to finish. It was simple and still full of flavor. And at this time of year, you can get most of the ingredients locally (especially if you live in an area where shrimp are prevalent!). Even better, the whole family liked it! Any time we can get a little Disney magic to the table in under 30 minutes, I'm all for it!

I hope your back to school preparations and activities are going smoothly these days. And for those of you who still have time with your kids this summer, remember those of us who have already sent them back! Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment