Tuesday, August 12, 2014

DIY Disney Scrapbook Inspiration | Project Mouse & Walt Disney World, Installment 3

Some of my favorite memories have been made in Walt Disney World. This vacation was no exception. And so while everyone is busy with summer plans, vacations, and school starting up (gulp!), I thought this would be a great time to showcase a few more Project Life style pages that I completed from our 2012 trip. I keep saying how much I love using the Project Mouse kits by Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs, but it's the best product out there for my money. 

For these pages I used Project Mouse Bundles 1, 2, & 4, plus the Days & Washi Tape Bundle, the Halloween Bundle, and the Fantasy Bundle. I also used the Stuffed with Fluff kit from Britt-ish Designs, and the Now Showing Mini Kit from Tickled Pink Studios. Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!




No comments:

Post a Comment