Saturday, January 18, 2014

Scrapping Disney | Dumbo and Storybook Circus

I've been a digital scrapbooker for many years now, and I love it. I love how little mess there is to clean up; I love how you can stop right in the middle of something and pick it up where you left off with no problem; and I love how flexible the cropping and changing of digital element can be. It makes it so much easier for this busy mom to actually get any scrapbooking done!

I've been wanting to start a Project Life style scrapbook for a while now. It looks so simple and easy - exactly what I need in this stage of my life! And I found the perfect designers for my Disney pages! This layout was completed using Project Mouse (FANTASY edition) - a collaboration of Britt at britt-ish designs and sahlin studio. I love how fresh and modern the design is and how it captures all our favorite rides in Fantasyland - both new and old: It's a Small World, The Mad Hatter's Tea Party, Peter Pan's Flight, even Be Our Guest! If you are a Disney scrapbooker, I highly recommend checking out Project Mouse. I don't get paid to recommend these products, I just really like them! And for those who are curious about the template, I used the Digi Pocket Page Protectors from Scrap Girls, another digital scrapbook supplier I am very fond of.

I think I'm really going to love this Project Life scrapbooking; I might even find myself caught up by the end of 2014! (Ok, maybe not; but a girl can dream!) Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment